Terms of Service
Payment and Refunds
Progress and Edits
- I take payment through PayPal invoices unless stated otherwise.
- I can work with deadlines so long as I'm informed within a reasonable timeframe (i.e. at least a month).
- Deadlines given within a month will be subject to an additional fee.
- Prices listed are a general idea of the final pricing; they are subject to change depending on complexity of the commission.
- I do not offer refunds unless something comes up on my end that will stop me from finishing your commission (i.e. family issues, broken hardware, etc.)
- In such a case, I will refund you for any work not completed up until that point.
Progress and Edits
- I typically send a WIP sketch as confirmation at the beginning of your commission, and you're welcome to ask me for updates on progress whenever.
- However, I would appreciate if you kept updates to a reasonable amount as I am a full-time student, and I do not always have access to my computer.
- I am willing to work with you to make edits to the piece throughout the progress to ensure you're fully happy with the final result.
- Large changes in the final parts of the commission (e.g. changing pose or the character) would require an additional fee.
- You have my permission to re-upload art made for you so long as you give proper credit or link back to any of my profiles.
- You may crop and use your commission in personal, non-profit graphics (e.g. signatures, banners, sidebar images)
- Do not sell my art on T-shirts, art gifts, or anything else without my direct permission.
- You're welcome to print art for personal use (e.g. conbadges).
- As the artist, I will post your commission and progress sketches publicly on my social media unless explicitly asked not to.
- This includes sites such as Twitter, Tumblr, Trello, or my own personal website/portfolio.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
- By commissioning me, you are acknowledging all of the above written and I may refer back to any points listed when discussing your commission with you.
Will Not Draw